Search Jobs

 Facebook

J2EE & .NET freshers (Trainee Software Engineers) Required at Aavanor Systems Pvt Ltd

J2EE & .NET freshers (Trainee Software Engineers) Required at Aavanor Systems Pvt Ltd


Undergraduates (B.Sc, B.Com, BE, B.Tech etc.) who have passed out in 2008 and 2009 are eligible to take the test


Aavanor has a requirement for J2EE & .NET freshers (Trainee Software Engineers) and will be conducting a walk-in written test on 13 Dec 2009.


Venue :
Aavanor Systems
33 Arches, S-60 & 61, 20th Street, Annanagar,
Chennai-40

Phone : 26208920




Test Duration : One Hour per batch(1st batch starts at 9.30 am)

Test pattern : Aptitude Test 1 - 30 Minutes
Aptitude Test 2 - 20 Minutes

Documents : Any Photo id (Driver's license, Voter's ID or College ID)
Copy of Any University Mark Sheet


SEE DETAILS

2 comments:

  1. Unknown Says:

    IF some Peaple are Out Chennai Then How it is possible to come in chennai, I am from Mumbai is there any way.
    Please contact My E-Mail ID
    sourav.rai87@gmail.com

  2. grĂ¼ner tee Says:

    I am fresher engineering graduate. Right now I am in search of job. I will submit my profile to this site by registration.

Post a Comment